Pop-Up Dentistry at Your Company
House Call Dentists partners with businesses like yours to provide pop-up dentistry services at your office location. Dental care doesn’t get any more convenient than this!
Why Pop-Up Dentistry?
Benefits to Your Company
- Time savings: decreased absenteeism
- Cost savings: increased productivity
- Employee satisfaction: high-value addition to your benefits package
- Promotes a culture of health and wellness
Benefits to Employees
- Health Benefits: tooth decay and gum disease are preventable with routine dental visits
- Convenience: access to dental care that fits their schedule
- Time savings: no personal leave or travel required
- Cost savings: promotional pricing for companies makes premium care affordable
- Improved health, self-confidence and quality of life
How Does Pop-Up Dentistry Work?
- Simple Scheduling: Coordinate with our office to schedule a date for our team to come to your office. We will provide you with information regarding promotional fees that may be available to your employees.
- Easy Sign-Up: Employees sign up for their appointment times with us directly and complete new patient forms electronically.
Set-Up: We bring our state-of-the-art mobile dental technologies to your office. All you need to do is provide a designated room and we will transform it into a pop-up dental office!
- On-Site Dental Services: Initial visits for each employee are typically completed within an hour and include:
- Comprehensive oral examination
- Digital x-rays with immediate imaging
- Oral cancer screening
- Professional teeth cleaning
- Teeth whitening services (optional)
- Insurance: Dental insurers determine allowed fees for each dental procedure. While we are an out-of network provider for most insurances, we will submit dental claims on behalf of the employees for reimbursement of allowed fees.
- In-office discounts: Should a follow-up visit be required, employees will receive a discount on all treatment completed at our office.
Corporate Partnerships: The Dentist Comes To YOUR Office
Most top companies share one thing in common: great perks for their employees. Shuttles, prepared foods, dry-cleaning – you name it – these services save employees time while increasing job satisfaction. Companies and employees alike benefit even more from corporate wellness programs that promote employee health, such as insurance plans, fitness centers and on-site medical services. Now the dental office joins the list!
Everyone should see a dentist every 4 – 6 months to prevent oral disease, tooth decay and gum disease. While this is common knowledge, there is a challenge employees often face: time. The average dental appointment takes 4 hours out of a workday when you factor in travel. Worse, a dental emergency usually results in the loss of an entire workday. In the U.S. alone, employees miss more than 164 million hours of work each year due to dental disease!
The solution is “Pop-Up Dentistry” at your office. House Call Dentists currently serves businesses in Manhattan and greater New York City with on-site dental services. Contact us to request more information for your company.